* Strong experience in software testing and quality assurance (4+ years);
* 2+ years of experience with API and UI Automation;
* Good knowledge of software testing methodologies and procedures and a fair understanding of software development lifecycle;
* Experience in automation testing of web applications, understanding REST & API practices;
* Experience with creating test automation suites;
* Experience with Selenium, Postman;
* Excellent understanding of SDLC and role of testing in it;
* Good written and spoken English;
* Good attention to details, sense of curiosity, willingness to take responsibility and show initiative and good communication skills are your most valuable personal tools in order to succeed here;
* Ability to learn quickly and willingness to continuously improve yourself;
* Self-motivated proactive personality with positive attitude;
* Excellent problem-solving skills, detail-oriented;
* Passionate about quality;
* Experience in testing micro-services based application;
* Experience in programming Java, Python;
* Higher education in the field of IT;
* Education in the field of Quality Assurance;
— Professional growth
— Challenging tasks
— Educational possibilities
— Competitive compensation
— Fully-equipped perfect office space located in the city center (“Palats Sportu” metro station)
— Warm and friendly attitude to every specialist
— Possibility to cooperate with a product company
* Perform test executions, write test scripts for complex integrated systems and provide execution reports;
* Define and maintain test system configurations, test data;
* Define and manage software test environments;
* Help to build a fully automated testing pipeline;
* Produce reports and documentation for all automated testing efforts, results, activities, data, logging and tracking;
* Work with the team on release planning;
* Analyze and use best practices in implementation of automation tests;
We’re looking for a creative, “out of box thinker”, strong Software Test Automation Engineer to join an Agile team for developing a highly effective automation testing solutions for variety of products. You will be responsible for design, development, execution and maintenance of automated test scenarios for integration and acceptance testing using a variety of technologies as well as in-house testing tools. You will define and maintain test system configurations and perform test execution while writing test scripts for complex, integrated systems.
We are Playtech, market leaders in the gambling and financial trading industries.
Leaders in next generation technology and content; regulated markets and responsible gambling.
Pioneers of Omni-channel gambling offering seamless, anytime, anywhere gameplay; of the ultimate gaming experience; and the best-performing content.
Innovators in games design; software and services; and data-driven optimisation.
We deliver the complete solution and game changing results for the world’s biggest brands.
One-stop Shop for Gaming Operators.
Playtech is the world’s largest online gaming software supplier traded on the London Stock Exchange Main Market, offering cutting-edge, value added solutions to the industry’s leading operators. Since Playtech’s inception in 1999, its approach has been centred on the continual development of best-of-breed gaming products and content, and its success built upon strong partnerships with our licensees.