· 3+ years professional experience in a developer in test role.
· 3+ years professional experience using any modern programming language (preferably Python, C/C++, C#).
· A solid foundation in developing software for test, including knowledge of best practices.
· The ability to communicate effectively ideas and approaches to testing.
· An independent and self-directed nature, able to take the initiative without close supervision.
· Linux / Unix experience.
· Experience in testing both front-end and back-end applications.
· Solid experience with relational databases.
· Experience within a highly technical environment, solving complex problems.
· Experience of using Micro Services, RESTful APIs, message brokers (e.g. RabbitMQ) and NoSQL datastores (e.g. MongoDB).
· Experience of Python, Tornado.
· Experience of Docker, Kubernetes.
· Previous commercial experience in Gambling or Sports Betting sector.
— Possibility to work with a product company
— Professional growth
— Educational possibilities
— Competitive compensation
— Fully-equipped perfect office space located in the city center (“Palats Sportu” metro station)
— Warm and friendly attitude to every specialist
As a Software Developer in Test, you will be become part of a diverse, highly technical development team, where everyone’s input is valued. Our main focus is on solving complex, data-heavy problems in the most efficient way possible. Our office of Software Engineers & Testers operate within a highly collaborative environment and we like to play each person to their strengths, ensuring they are always working within a team that will not only challenge them but ultimately prove fulfilling.
You will be expected to guide our development teams towards best practices in testing the software we produce. You are the authority on test automation for the development teams and can clearly communicate your ideas. Hands on programming is essential for this role.
Technically, we use many Open Source technologies, keeping our tech stack cutting edge where possible. Your role will be to automate testing for applications within our micro service architecture using a mix of Python, Docker, Kubernetes, Oracle SQL, MongoDB and RabbitMQ. Experience in these specific technologies is highly desirable and it is essential to have experience in Linux environments, Databases and a confidence in general programming paradigms.
· Working with development teams to produce integration tests for their components.
· Building end-to-end and performance testing capabilities.
· Writing unit tests to expanding existing coverage of all components.
· Monitor and troubleshoot all automated test suites and the frameworks we use to run them.
ABOUT PLAYTECH SPORTS
Playtech Sports specialises in the provision of online betting and gaming software to UK and global service providers. Headquartered in London and founded in 2005, our GenBet product provides operators with a robust and secure central customer management platform onto which any number of products can be added and managed. Sportsbook, Lottery, Pool Betting and Fixed-Odds Games modules allow the operator to tailor their online service whilst a comprehensive back office and reporting suite provides powerful tools for event and market management. Playtech Sports has been a part of Playtech since January 2012, meaning that existing and future customers now benefit from the industry leading GenBet product suite, delivered on Playtech’s comprehensive IMS (information management solution).
This is an opportunity for you to join a fun and supportive, fast-paced team, with an emphasis and enthusiasm for technology.