· 5+ years of experience in working with the following techniques: Python 3, SQL, SQLAlchemy, REST, Docker, pytest, Flask, FastAPI, OpenAPI, Linters mypy / flake8, Type hinting
· Good understanding of Linux systems
· Hands-on experience with troubleshooting and root cause analysis
· Familiar with standard software development and quality processes, methodologies, and tools
· You will have a close collaboration with the game studio in Stockholm, the role therefore requires excellent written & spoken English skills.
· The ability to deliver in an agile, iterative environment where pace is high and all voices matter
· Professional challenges to keep you going
· Work in an energetic, youthful, and supportive team
· Keep the system modern and always be ahead of the curve
· Lots of possibilities for self-realization and growth
· Great benefits and lot of team events that make you feel part of amazing community
About the role
Quickspin is expanding its product portfolio with a newly acquired games platform. This platform will be used to service all our major customers. The platform team is a multi-functional, agile team, that once it’s fully operational will be responsible for both operating the systems as well as building new exiting features towards our long list of highly successful customers. The Platform is used for delivering the games as well as reporting, configuration and monitoring of the gaming operation.
As a Python Developer at Quickspin, you are an important part of our platform team. The role focusing on developing and maintenance of multiple critical components for high transaction system and test-driven development. Our agile team is located in Stockholm, Sweden and in Kyiv. We have daily stand-ups and weekly planning/grooming meetings where we as a team decides on what we should focus on. You will work closely with a senior python developer and together you will create the roadmap going forward. You will also work closely with our support team and help them troubleshoot issues and resolve bugs in the production system.
We work in an ambitious, casual and fun atmosphere where we take a lot of pride in the games we create.
Quickspin is a Playtech company and one of the world’s leading providers of innovative and entertaining video slots. We have a long and successful history of creating award-winning games and doing so with awesome colleagues. We constantly strive to improve and are now looking for a Python Developer to join us in our Kyiv office, located in the city center (‘Palats Sportu’ metro station).
Who are you and what do we offer
We are seeking a positive, creative, and self-motivated developer that wants to help us create the best damn gaming experience ever. You understand and embrace good development practices and you take pride in writing code that is easy to test, read and maintain. At Quickspin, Team comes first — and so you are also, of course, a team player. We go by the vision of “We create Awesomeness” and that goes with everything we do — From creating a great work environment together to making thrilling games. Life at Quickspin simply never gets boring — and it won’t take long until it really feels like home. You will be surrounded by kind, corny, and simply put — awesome people — that are truly passionate about what they do. We are also proud to say that we offer an excellent package, flexible hours and of course, a challenging and rewarding job in one of the fastest growing and most exciting industries there is.