• 2+ years of experience in professional software development
• Understanding and ability to apply Software Design principles
• Profound knowledge of OOP paradigm
• Familiarity with modern Web technologies
• Formal degree in software engineering, information technology or equivalent
• Intermediate written and spoken English level
Technologies and tools:
• WebGL, Canvas API
• npm, Browserify, Gulp, Lerna
• Git, SVN
• Previous background in game development
• Experience in Web/Mobile development
• Understanding of DevOps
• Java, GWT
• Professional growth
• Educational possibilities
• Competitive compensation
• Fully-equipped perfect office space located in the city center (“Palats Sportu” metro station)
• Warm and friendly attitude to every specialist
• Possibility to cooperate with a product company
If you are creative, “out of box thinker” and ambitious enough to make a difference in such a large scale International business, you are more than welcome to apply for one of our open positions at Playtech Kyiv. We’ll contact you if there’s a fit with one of our opportunities.
We are Playtech, market leaders in the gambling and financial trading industries.
Leaders in next generation technology and content; regulated markets and responsible gambling.
Pioneers of Omni-channel gambling offering seamless, anytime, anywhere gameplay; of the ultimate gaming experience; and the best-performing content.
Innovators in games design; software and services; and data-driven optimisation.
We deliver the complete solution and game changing results for the world’s biggest brands.
One-stop Shop for Gaming Operators.
Playtech is the world’s largest online gaming software supplier traded on the London Stock Exchange Main Market, offering cutting-edge, value added solutions to the industry’s leading operators. Since Playtech’s inception in 1999, its approach has been centred on the continual development of best-of-breed gaming products and content, and its success built upon strong partnerships with our licensees.