What helps you succeed?
• Excellent knowledge of Linux systems like Centos
• Experience with automation tools (Jenkins, Puppet, Chef, Ansible) and scripting languages
• Knowledge of orchestration platforms (mostly Kubernetes)
• Proven knowledge of monitoring solutions Prometheus or similar
• Understanding of computer networks and security
• Knowledge of BI systems, collection and streaming of large datasets.
• Good communication and cooperation skills
• Next level Googling skills
• Ability to stay calm and adapt quickly in a changing environment
· Professional challenges to keep you going
· Work in an energetic, youthful, and supportive team
· Keep the system modern and always be ahead of the curve
· Lots of possibilities for self-realization and growth
· Great benefits and lot of team events that make you feel part of amazing community
What will you do?
• Design and deliver large clusters of real time applications — with low latency and high availability.
• Design solutions based on open-source software working closely with development teams.
• Build and deploy large, mission-critical services
• Develop, manage, and improve monitoring reporting and logging tools.
• Manage different datacenters across the world