· 4+ years’ professional experience building data and reporting solutions
· 2+ years’ professional experience using Python
· Breadth of knowledge across data solutions and architectures
· Proven track record of applying your knowledge to build performant and informative reporting
· Ability to communicate effectively and advocate for your ideas to stakeholders in different parts of the business
· A practical and hands-on approach to building a solution from requirements to production implementation
· Excellent technical skills, in particular a good knowledge of Python
· Excellent SQL knowledge — including schema design and performance implications on large datasets
· Experience in optimising query performance in relational DBs
· An independent and self-directed nature, able to take the initiative without close supervision
· Linux / Unix experience
· Experience within a highly technical environment, solving complex problems.
· Experience of using Micro Services, RESTful APIs, message brokers (e.g. RabbitMQ) and NoSQL datastores (e.g. MongoDB).
· Experience of Docker, Kubernetes.
· Previous commercial experience in Gambling or Sports Betting sector.
• Professional growth
• Educational possibilities
• Competitive compensation
• Fully-equipped perfect office space located in the city center (“Palats Sportu” metro station)
• Warm and friendly attitude to every specialist
• Possibility to cooperate with a product company
The reporting and data team will be building the next generation of reporting and analytics for the Playtech Sports Digital platform. The team has significant responsibility for setting out a vision for replacing existing components with a modern and performant solution. As part of this team, you will have a large influence on the direction, architecture, and tooling of this solution.
This is a new team within our development organisation. The sports platform includes applications within our micro service architecture using a mix of Python, Docker, Kubernetes, Oracle SQL, MongoDB and RabbitMQ. Experience in these specific technologies is desirable, as is experience in Linux environments, Databases and a confidence in general programming paradigms. The sports platform provides our customers — sportsbook operators — with tools to monitor and manage large numbers of betting opportunities, players, and bets.
If you are creative, “out of box thinker” and ambitious enough to make a difference in such a large scale International business, you are more than welcome to apply for one of our open positions at Playtech Kyiv. We’ll contact you if there’s a fit with one of our opportunities.