· Previous experience on relevant IT positions
· Experience with Monitoring and Log collection solutions
· Good verbal and written English
· Solid PowerShell knowledge and processes automation experience
· Good knowledge of Corporate IT environment, technologies and solutions
· Experience with CMDB maintaining
• Possibility to cooperate with a product company
• Professional growth
• English classes with the opportunity to upgrade your grammar and speaking skills
• Fully-equipped perfect office space located in the city center (“Palats Sportu” metro station)
• Warm and friendly attitude to every specialist
· Monitoring and validate Compliance of Corporate IT Services, Systems and Infrastructure.
· Related Incident management and Escalation
· CMDB support and management
· Data Collection and Aggregation
· Processes Automation
· Coordinate IT Incident response with SOC
· Coordinate Compliance gaps mitigation
· Maintain proper operational Documentation, as well as contribution to KB
As Playtech IT undergo major Transformation process, we establish brand new team — IT Operations Center. This team will play a key role in success of IT transformation process. Its primary goal is to supply machine of IT department with high quality data and telemetry as well as facilitate issue resolution. It will be responsible for Monitoring, Alerting, Reporting, Data collection and analysis, Automation CMDB, as well as for close work coordination with SOC team during incident response.
We are looking for IT Operations Specialists in our new team in Kiev office of Playtech.
In this position, you will have unique chance to participate in building and operating all internal clockwork of new team, as well as tools, services and processes.