• At least 2 years of prior experience as a L2/L3 Support Engineer
• Troubleshooting skills: client issues debugging, logs analysis, anomalies detection
• Experience with Linux system support and production systems support
• Experience with SQL
• Experience with issue tracking systems: Jira, ServiceNow
• Experience with WEB based applications
• Programming skills in Python and Bash
• Ability to work on multiple issues simultaneously
• Ability to work independently with minimum supervision
• Excellent communication skills
• Advanced skills in both written and spoken English
Nice to have:
• Experience of a developing applications in Python
• Experience working in a product company
• A service-minded approach and a problem-solving attitude
• Experience working with Docker and K8S
• Sports Betting terminology and experience
• Professional growth
• Educational possibilities
• Competitive compensation
• Fully-equipped perfect office space located in the city center (“Palats Sportu” metro station)
• Warm and friendly attitude to every specialist
• Possibility to cooperate with a product company
• Communicate about issues with B2B clients
• Maintain tickets in issue tracking system
• Investigate and resolve reported issues
• Coordinate issue resolution with third parties and development teams
• Provide Out of Hours On Call support
Playtech is the gambling industry’s leading technology company, delivering business intelligence-driven gambling software, services, content and platform technology across the industry’s most popular product verticals, including casino, live casino, sports betting, virtual sports, bingo and poker. It is the pioneer of omni-channel gambling technology through its integrated platform technology, Playtech ONE. Playtech ONE delivers data-driven marketing expertise, single wallet functionality, CRM and safer gambling solutions across one single platform across product verticals and across retail and online.
Playtech partners with and invests in the leading brands in regulated and newly regulated markets to deliver its data-driven gambling technology across the retail and online value chain. Playtech provides its technology on a B2B basis to the industry’s leading retail and online operators, land-based casino groups and government sponsored entities such as lotteries.
Playtech has in total c.5,900 employees across 18 countries and is headquartered in the Isle of Man.
In 2015, our Kiev office was listed in the top 25 most popular offices in the world by Office Snapshots, a leading online resource for the global design community.
Located in Gulliver’s bustling business centre, the office boasts stunning panoramic views along the entire parameter of the building and houses a modern interior with maximum light while feeling cosy and inviting at the same time.
The concept of the office style was developed by architecture experts, the SoEsthetic Group, who designed our comfortable reception areas, spacious game zone, two kitchens per floor and the exceptional view across the beautiful city.