• Higher education in the field of IT
• 3+ years of IT experience
• Precise written and verbal communication English skills
• Strong cross team/group/organization collaboration skills
• Ability to foresee and analyzes risks, develop risk management plan and mitigate subsequent issues
• High powered analytical skills and the ability to understand concepts and situations that pass by many others, multitasking skills
• Developer and/or Project Manager and/or Software tester background will help to gain team credibility
• Experience in Customer Support or relative
• Possibility to work with a product company
• Professional growth
• Educational possibilities
• Competitive compensation
• Fully-equipped perfect office space located in the city center (“Palats Sportu” metro station)
• Warm and friendly attitude to every specialist
Casino Release Management is looking for a world-class Client Delivery Manager (CDM) to join the casino team and contribute building a process that serves as a center of excellence. Whether you are a professional, certified project manager or an experienced technical manager who loves to ensure our teams ship product on time with high quality, we want to talk to you.
• Create, maintain and control the client’s schedule and dashboard across all teams
• Analyze and handle all issues and change requests for timely delivery of the client scheduled release.
• Proactively identify risks and issues to the quality of the product
• Drive external dependencies and their schedule
• Oversee and execute on that process/plan
• Shepherd your customers through the Release process, being mindful of all requirements
• Be the communication hub internally and externally
• Implement continuous improvement practices
• Report status as required
Playtech is the world’s largest online gaming software supplier traded on the London Stock Exchange Main Market, offering cutting-edge, value added solutions to the industry’s leading operators. Company’s business portfolio consists of the most prominent names in the business, including William Hill, Bet365, Betfred, Mansion, Paddy Power Betfair etc.
Playtech develops unified software platforms and content for the online and land-based gaming industry, together with providing a range of ancillary services such as marketing, hosting and CRM services. Leading gaming applications include casino, poker, bingo, sports betting, live gaming, casual and fixed odds games.
Behind the eminent success of Playtech’s products and services there are around 5,900 employees with offices and development centers in 19 countries, the majority of whom are engaged in research and development of current and future gaming technologies.
If you are creative, “out of box thinker” and ambitious enough to make a difference in such a large scale international business, you are more than welcome to apply for one of our open positions at Playtech Kiev.
You are welcome to join a team delivering an ultra-scalable service with the latest technologies. Build cutting edge products supporting millions of users (Scala, Cassandra for large-scale persistence and Akka as cluster fabric).