· Solid knowledge and understanding in project management best practices (PMI standards preferred)
· Outstanding ability to prioritize tasks on a daily bases/weekly/monthly basis
· High communication skills, and ability to make things happen
What helps you succeed?
· Basic understanding in Information Security best practices (nice to have/not a must, but will be considered as an advantage)
· Ability to learn from others and obtain knowledge from documentation and process descriptions
· Ability to work independently and as part of a team
· High communication skills in English
· Knowledge of Atlassian products (Jira, Confluence), Microsoft SharePoint
• Possibility to cooperate with a product company
• Professional growth
• Educational possibilities
• Competitive compensation
• Fully-equipped perfect office space located in the city center (“Palats Sportu” metro station)
• Warm and friendly attitude to every specialist
What will you do?
· Help in planning, managing, monitoring and controlling end to end security projects (from the proof of concept to the implementation phase)
· Coordinate project related activities with internal and external teams across the organization, vendors and resellers to ensure smooth delivery of projects on time and on scope
· Assist the project team to collect and maintain project’s documentation, schedules, action items and risks
· Conduct weekly project statuses
Playtech Global Security is looking for a Junior Project Manager to join our Security Project team.
You will assist in planning and implementing Security related tools and processes across the organization, by following project management best practices.