We are looking for a responsible, proactive, result-oriented person with:
• 2+ years of practical experience in QA
• Good analytical, troubleshooting, and problem-solving skills
• Good understanding of software testing approaches and methodologies
• Practical experience of Web applications testing
• Practical experience with Chrome DevTools
• Good understanding of web technologies (HTML/CSS/JS/HTTP/REST/CDN etc.)
• Familiarity with Agile (Scrum, Kanban)
• Intermediate+ written and spoken English
• Good communication skills
— ISTQB certificate
• Possibility to cooperate with a product company
• Professional growth and educational possibilities
• Competitive compensation
• Warm and friendly attitude to every specialist
Work in a self-organized agile team according to best practices and internal policies. Participating in our daily QA activities such as:
— Test planning and efforts estimation
— Requirements analysis
— Manual testing of responsive web applications
— Collaboration with the team members
— Releases support
— Reporting about status, progress, and concerns of work
You will also have the opportunity to participate in test automation (Selenium + Python)
We are Playtech, market leaders in the gambling and financial trading industries.
Leaders in next generation technology and content; regulated markets and responsible gambling.
Pioneers of Omni-channel gambling offering seamless, anytime, anywhere gameplay; of the ultimate gaming experience; and the best-performing content.
Innovators in games design; software and services; and data-driven optimisation.
We deliver the complete solution and game changing results for the world’s biggest brands.
One-stop Shop for Gaming Operators.
Playtech is the world’s largest online gaming software supplier traded on the London Stock Exchange Main Market, offering cutting-edge, value added solutions to the industry’s leading operators. Since Playtech’s inception in 1999, its approach has been centred on the continual development of best-of-breed gaming products and content, and its success built upon strong partnerships with our licensees.