We are looking for a responsible, proactive, result-oriented person with:
• 2+ years of practical experience in QA
• Good analytical, troubleshooting, and problem-solving skills
• Good understanding of software testing approaches and methodologies
• Practical experience of Web applications testing
• Practical experience with Chrome DevTools
• Good understanding of web technologies (HTML/CSS/JS/HTTP/REST/CDN etc.)
• Familiarity with Agile (Scrum, Kanban)
• Intermediate+ written and spoken English
• Good communication skills
• BSC/MS in either Software Engineering or Computer Science
• Possibility to cooperate with a product company
• Professional growth and educational possibilities
• Competitive compensation
• Fully-equipped perfect office space located in the city center (“Palats Sportu” metro station)
• Warm and friendly attitude to every specialist
Work in a self-organized agile team according to best practices and internal policies. Taking part of our everyday QA processes like:
• Test planning and efforts estimation
• Requirements analysis
• Manual testing of responsive web applications
• Collaboration with the team members
• Releases supporting
• Reporting about status, progress, and concerns of work
Also, you will have possibility to take a part in test automation (Selenium + Python)
We are Playtech, market leaders in the gambling and financial trading industries.
Leaders in next generation technology and content; regulated markets and responsible gambling.
Pioneers of Omni-channel gambling offering seamless, anytime, anywhere gameplay; of the ultimate gaming experience; and the best-performing content.
Innovators in games design; software and services; and data-driven optimisation.
We deliver the complete solution and game changing results for the world’s biggest brands.
One-stop Shop for Gaming Operators.
Playtech is the world’s largest online gaming software supplier traded on the London Stock Exchange Main Market, offering cutting-edge, value added solutions to the industry’s leading operators. Since Playtech’s inception in 1999, its approach has been centred on the continual development of best-of-breed gaming products and content, and its success built upon strong partnerships with our licensees.