— 2+ years’ QA experience
— Experience with mobile testing
— Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
— Good communication and client facing skills
— Ability to take ownership of assigned tasks
— Experience with test management systems such as Jira
— Creation of test plans and test strategies for gaming products and tools
— Proactive and motivated.
• Automated web based testing tools
• Selenium, Java, Junit, XML/HTML/Json Knowledge
• Web sockets
— Knowledge of casino / game compliance regulations a major plus
— ISTQB (Or equivalent)
— Gaming industry experience
— A working understanding of development Methodologies both agile and formal: Agile, Continuous Delivery, waterfall
• Professional growth
• Educational possibilities
• Competitive compensation
• Fully-equipped perfect office space located in the city center (“Palats Sportu” metro station)
• Warm and friendly attitude to every specialist
• Possibility to cooperate with a product company
We are looking for an experienced Test Engineer to join Playtech to test new innovative casino and online gaming solution.
The role will be engaged in:
— Client Platform Testing:
• Functional testing of reusable components
• Regulation testing
• Compatibility testing across supported devices and browsers
• Game flows, network connectivity, performance
— Developer Programme Test Support:
• Working with multiple teams, including games client developers to support on Client platform related queries.
This role is a fantastic opportunity for candidates who wish to work on new and interesting technologies and wants to deliver the next generation gaming experience with one of the world’s largest gaming companies. Ideal candidate should be passionate about new technologies, attentive to details and be able to work creatively.
Great communication skills and a passion for delivering world-class products are a must!
Main Duties & Responsibilities:
— QA of the Client platform component
— Testplan/Strategy creation and maintenance
— Ability to identify potential shortcomings in current processes, and adjust QA strategy accordingly
— Ability to report status and escalate relevant critical issues to relevant stakeholders
— Work with the team in an agile continuous delivery model
— Coordinate and test innovative products in the online gaming space.
— Assisting game studios with training and queries