• Background in development
• Cloud infrastructure, such as AWS, Google Cloud or Rancher
• Kubernetes and Docker
• Security and infrastructure experience.
• Experience of web technologies
• English: full professional proficiency
• Service mesh. We work with Istio, but any experience is a plus
• Network (routing, tcpdump, firewall)
• Version control (git)
• Professional growth
• Educational possibilities
• Competitive compensation
• Fully-equipped perfect office space located in the city center (“Palats Sportu” metro station)
• Warm and friendly attitude to every specialist
• Possibility to cooperate with a product company
We are Playtech BGT Sports. We build mobile and desktop applications for sports betting operators and have a proud history and a proven track record with the biggest players in the business.
What we do
Our SRE team makes sure our production environments are stable, reliable and performant. We also provide the tools and solutions to enable our dev teams to not have to worry about how their servers, build pipelines, deployments and integrations. Working closely together with the dev teams, we make sure the architecture and infrastructure is planned together.
How we work
We strive to practice agile development and aim at high velocity while being flexible in handling high-priority emergencies. Our work environment focuses on public and private cloud and our applications are largely containerized. We love to explore new technologies and constantly push ourselves to improve ways of working, application performance with the help of open source tools and inspiration of the leaders of our industry. You will be part of a virtual team based in Malmö.
Who you are
A developer with an interest in how applications and services are run in containerized environments. Performance, security, readability and maintainability are concepts that drives you.
In the position of SRE Engineer you need to have a very good understanding of GNU/Linux operating systems. Understanding of web protocols and technologies is important as it is the glue that ties our services together. You will work with automation, configuration, maintenance of containerized applications, CI/CD tools used by developers, monitoring and logging and participate in technical support operations for Playtech’s products.