Playson is a leading online gaming supplier, founded in 2012, which has developed worldwide recognition in the industry. We offer complete gaming solutions based on the latest technologies and detailed market analysis for the leading iGaming operators.
Due to our dynamic growth, we are looking for an experienced and talented Promotions Manager, who is both creative, data-driven and with a proven track record of adding value via the planning, execution and analysis of marketing promotions in the iGaming world.
As a Promotions Manager, you will be the overall owner of Playson’s promotions roadmap, coming up with new ideas in collaboration with key stakeholders in Marketing, Product, Commercial and Engineering teams. The position’s work cycle includes research, planning, communication, execution, and evaluation in order to make sure that we are reaching positive measurable results within our promotion campaigns.
To succeed in the role, you will have:
● 2 years of proven and demonstrable promotions manager experience, preferably in iGaming
● Passion for data-driven research and analysis
● Keen interest in online gaming products
● Proficiency in facilitation of meetings with key stakeholders aimed both to generate new ideas and conduct promotions’ review meetings
● Expertise in creating concise tasks for Art, Engineering and Integration departments
● Strong analytical and P&L calculating skills within campaigns conducted
● Ability to create general guidelines for network promotions
● Strong communication and presentation skills
● Good skills with database packages; extract data and put it to the meaningful use and valuable insights
● Advanced knowledge of English language
● Attention to details and ability to see the bigger picture
● Structured and organized approach to managing promotions development and foreseeing all details are taken into account.
What is your contribution?
● Take full ownership of promotional portfolio creation and its strategic development
● Regular promotions planning and review meetings with key stakeholders across Product, Art, Engineering, ● Commercial and Marketing teams
● Coordination of promo materials tasks being in place and delivered on time by Art team
● Controlling the creation and correct setup of the tournament by the Integrations team
● Preparation campaign terms and conditions for external distribution to clients
● Preparation of general recommendations on the use of promotional tools, preparation of a rating of partners for their participation in tournaments
● Gathering and analyzing tournament results, preparing Account management mapping and calculating invoice compensation
● Consultations of the Commercial team on all issues from partners and managers related to tournaments
● Consultations on current functionality and future mechanics with the Product department
● Launch of a long-term global promotion among partners, to reward the most active participants of individual campaigns
What you get in return:
● Become a driving force of promotions in Playson and collaborate with key stakeholders
●Competitive compensation fixed in USD
●Bonus scheme after a successful trial period
● Full taxation coverage from the company’s side
● Flexibility in your schedule (you decide when it is convenient for you to come to the office as long as it does not cripple down our development plans)
● Opportunity to work remotely on a pre-agreed basis
● Corporate English classes
● Unlimited paid vacation leave and Ukrainian bank holidays
● Paid sick leave in case of necessity
● Compensation of professional courses, events, meet-ups, etc.
● Corporate team-building events, corporate parties
● Opportunity to visit our corporate gym
● Unlimited fruits, fresh vegetables, snacks, team and coffee in the office with soul and spirit.
We believe in the strategic importance of the role for our overall success and continuous growth. And the question is — Do you? 👉Apply today and let’s discuss how you can put your expertise to work and enjoy being a part of passionate professionals here in Playson.