About the Role
You are working as Product Manager/Project Manager in game company for 3+ years, and you feel you are ready to make next step in your career — we are happy to talk with you!
As PM you will lead the product team, be responsible for product success and quality, get things done by taking an idea and turn it to reality.
- Experience as Product Manager/Project Manager/Product Owner in casual games 3+ years — must have
- Previous technical experience will be a plus
- Passion for creating games
- Experience in managing game projects from idea to monetization
- Experience in managing multiple cross functional teams, 40+ people in total
- Knowledge of engagement and monetization design to drive key KPIs
- Understanding of software development processAt PlayMe Studio you will get the full responsibility for the interactive stories games and in cooperation with the team you will bring games to highest results!
- Product management skills: planning, prioritizing, backlog management
- Excellent communication skills, written and verbal, presentation and documentation skills
- Maintaining product vision by creating product roadmap
- Managing product backlog
- Facilitate sprint planning, conduct daily standup meetings, hold sprint retrospective meetings, hold sprint reviews, and organize agile teams
- Facilitate getting the work done, discussion, decision making, and conflict resolution
- Continuous processes improvement with the team and across the product
- Measuring the success of features after release and optimizing their performance through rapid, data driven iterations
- Being the primary communicator and link between stakeholders and teams
- Guarantee smooth, efficient implementation of product features
- Managing stakeholders’ expectations
- Be on pulse of the market by researching: products, customers, competitors, trends. Generating market analytics, reports, insights, ideas
You will be working with a professional and motivated team of enthusiasts in the environment that brings up best in everyone. We have no bureaucracy, and we give our colleagues complete freedom to make decisions and achieve brilliant results.
Competitive salary. Compensation that will help you focus on your projects and personal development.
Professional Growth. We offer a possibility to attend internal, external courses, seminars and access to a corporate library. You will be working with a team of professionals to get insights and discuss ideas.
Health&Fitness. We provide employees with 20 days of paid vacation, medical insurance and a variety of sports activities available for employees inside and outside the office.
Rest. We organize team buildings, parties and various team activities to boost our collaboration.
Comfortable working environment. PlayMe is located in a spacious office in the Astarta business center within 10 minutes walk from Kontraktova metro station. We serve complimentary breakfasts, lunches, snacks, fruits and all necessary equipment for your role.