As a Senior full-stack developer, you’ll be responsible for maintaining, expanding and scaling our ticketing platform. You’ll work on everything related to our PHP backend, creating a powerful server-side application to handle our APIs.
• 3+ years of PHP experience;
• Experience with Symfony Framework or similar framework;
• Experience with AngularJS;
• Strong experience with OOP and SOLID principle;
• Skilled in SQL;
• A willingness to learn and an interest in keeping up to date with the latest technologies and methodologies;
• Deliver high quality and well-structured code;
• Experience using distributed control version software like Git;
• Strong experience with testing (unit testing, functional testing, etc.);
• At least strong intermediate English;
• Experience with Hexagonal Architecture and Domain Driven Design patterns (DDD) is a plus;
• You have an open-source code that you’re proud of;
• Experience with Scrum / Kanban in working environments
• Experience with Docker;
• Skilled in GraphQL and RESTful APIs;
• Degree in Software Engineering or similar;
• Knowledge of French.
• A tech product company environment with all its benefits;
• Competitive salary based on the results of the interview;
• Regular wage reviews based on performance and goals achievement;
• Challenging tasks and professional growth;
• Coverage of professional events, conferences, and certifications;
• Coverage of attending sports clubs;
• Full coverage of attending English courses;
• Within the IT team, you actively participate in the development of our products and ensure that our solutions are always top of quality.
• You assist in the evolution of PG’s web solutions and ensure that the front APP is compatible with all new front projects.
• Develop clear, fast, and easy to use user code that meets the latest industry standards.
• Participate in project discussions, meetings, and decision-making processes.
Within our international IT team (located in Monaco, Barcelona and Lviv), you actively participate in the development of our white-label SaaS ticketing solutions (Front End, Back End, and Mobile).
Not afraid to dig in the code and solve problems, you join one of our outstanding teams, be it our Product Teams, our DevOps Team or our Operational IT team, you work closely with our architects, Technical Project Managers and analysts in order to create value to our products and adapt our cutting-edge ticketing technology to our B2B clients’ requirements.
Our IT team is focused on providing the best quality of technology and service by delivering rich, fast and delightful user experience. We are always looking for a better way to improve the products from a technical perspective and to adapt it to the new business!
Technical stack that you will find at PLATINIUM GROUP:
• Frameworks: Symfony 3/4, AngularJS, VueJS
• Unit tests frameworks: PHPUnit, Karma and Jasmine
• Inter applications communication: REST, AMQP (RabbitMQ)
• Fundamentals in design patterns including: ORM, AR, DI/IoC
• Development/production environment: Ansible, Docker.
• Other tools: Nginx, Grunt, Gulp, Webpack
You are an open-minded team player willing to share, debate and evangelize with and among the team? You are proactive and you seek to contribute to ambitious projects (you speak English or French ;) Apply now!