Within the QA team, you actively participate in the development of our solutions (Front End, Back End, and Mobile) with a top-quality standard in mind.
• 2+ years of experience
• Mastering of UAT best practices;
• Mastering of a test plan tool such as Testlink;
• Agile organization and methodology (Kanban, Scrum);
• Ability to work with technical contacts;
• Functional Know-how in Ticketing or E-commerce appreciated;
• Excellent relationship skills;
• Analytical mind;
• Ability to be quickly efficient on an IT tool;
• Strong Intermediate English level.
• Knowledge of testing tool such as Selenium;
• CFTL or ISTQB certification appreciated.
• A tech product company environment with all its benefits;
• Competitive salary based on the results of the interview;
• Regular wage reviews based on performance and goals achievement;
• Challenging tasks and professional growth;
• Coverage of professional events, conferences, and certifications;
• Coverage of attending sports clubs;
• Full coverage of attending English courses.
As a Functional Tester, your missions are the following:
• Work in close coordination with the person responsible for a release;
• Identify the key tickets requiring full testing prior to release;
• Run the required tests and validate scope based on ticket description. If required, Functional Analysts will assist;
• Carefully describe any reproduced bugs or missing requirements using the Jira ticketing system;
• Run regression testing when required.
• Work in close relation with one or two IT teams as the key tester. Teams can be remote or local;
• Work in coordination with Functional Analysts on identified projects;
• Write and run testing scenarios on selected projects;
• Help users test some key features;
• Help the team on the quality aspects: checkpoints, regression testing, identification of improvements, ...
About the Project:
• Constantly developing startup on an international and growing market;
• Innovating development projects aiming at major worldwide sport events;
• Family-like and dynamic working environment.
Technical stack that you will find at PLATINIUM GROUP:
• Frameworks: Symfony 3/4, AngularJS, VueJS;
• Unit tests frameworks: PHPUnit, Karma, and Jasmine;
• Inter applications communication: REST, AMQP (RabbitMQ);
• Fundamentals in design patterns including: ORM, AR, DI/IoC;
• Development/production environment: Ansible, Docker;
• Other tools: Nginx, Grunt, Gulp, Webpack.
Within our international IT team (located in Monaco, Barcelona, and Lviv), you actively participate in the development of our white-label SaaS ticketing solutions (Front End, Back End, and Mobile).
Not afraid to dig in the code and solve problems, you join one of our outstanding teams, be it our Product Teams, our DevOps Team or our Operational IT team, you work closely with our architects, Technical Project Managers and analysts in order to create value to our products and adapt our cutting-edge ticketing technology to our B2B clients’ requirements.
Our cutting-edge solutions provide ticketing, CRM, logistics and digital marketing services to many Event Organizers around the world. We also focus on providing first-class experiences to sports fans through our own Brands — Gootickets.com & Gpexperiences.com
Our IT team is focused on providing the best quality of technology and service by delivering rich, fast and delightful user experience. We are always looking for a better way to improve the products from a technical perspective and to adapt it to the new business.
You are an open-minded team player willing to share, debate and evangelize with and among the team? You are proactive and you seek to contribute to ambitious projects (you speak English or French ;) Apply now!