Plarium is an international developer of award-winning mobile and desktop games. More than 1300 of our specialists work remotely or at offices in Israel, Ukraine, Poland, and the USA.
RAID: Shadow Legends, Mech Arena, and our other 20 hit titles unite more than 435 million players worldwide. With over 13 years’ experience, we strive for boundary-pushing gameplay and graphics. We pair this with our dedication to innovation through analytics, marketing, and community interaction.
We are looking for a talented Team Coordinator to join our Remote Management Department, which is responsible for the studio’s interaction with outsourced partners in the areas of 2D and 3D graphics, animation, VFX, and Content Creation to fulfill the requests of product teams. The successful candidate will join a department that coordinates a complete working cycle: selecting specialists from around the world, performing quality control for the completed tasks, and maintaining documentation for the whole process.
The successful applicant will be able to work at our Lviv office, Warsaw office or remotely from Poland.
- Allocating resources based on the current workload of remote teams and the requests of in-house product teams
- Assigning tasks according to team priorities and tracking task progress
- Collaborating with in-house product teams
- Coordinating between remote and internal teams
- Adapting the product teams’ task descriptions for use by outsourced workers
- Assessing possible technical risks and finding solutions that mitigate them
- Managing collaborations and negotiating with partners
- Managing project budget and expenses
- Finding and agreeing on partnerships with talented game development specialists all over the world
- Maintaining documents (NDA, SOW, contracts, work completion certificates, reporting documents)
- At least two years of experience working as a Project Coordinator in digital entertainment
- English language skills at the upper-intermediate level or higher
- Experience maintaining business correspondence
- Understanding of best practices for writing task descriptions
- Knowledge of situation and risk management basics and methods for conflict resolution
- Experience working with Google Drive, Docs, Sheets, Slides
- Experience working with graphical content in games
- Proven experience in the gaming industry or film production
- Experience working in sales
What we offer our Employees:
- Officially registered full-time employment
- 20 to 26 days of paid leave depending on the country in which your employment is registered
- Medical support for you and your child along with fully paid leave if you or your child are sick
- Individual development plan and regular feedback
- Professional seminars, workshops, courses, and internal training programs
- Group English, Polish, and Ukrainian language classes
- Opportunity to take an interest-free loan
- Reimbursement of gym membership fees, online Pilates classes, and running club
- Free vacation planning assistance from our travel managers
- Opportunity for counseling with psychologists
- Relocation assistance *Note: Benefits may vary by country.
* By sending your CV, you consent to the processing of your personal data. It will be processed by Plarium Ukraine LLC (27B Nauky avenue, Kharkiv, Ukraine) according to our Personal Data Storage and Protection Policy and the Law of Ukraine “On Protection of Personal Data”.