Plarium is an international developer of award-winning mobile and desktop games. More than 1800 of our specialists work remotely or at offices in Israel, Ukraine, Poland, and the USA.
Raid: Shadow Legends, Mech Arena, and our other 20 massive titles unite more than 435 million players worldwide. With over 13 years’ experience, we strive for boundary-pushing gameplay and graphics. We pair this with our dedication to innovation through analytics, marketing, and community interaction.
We are looking for a talented HR & Payroll Specialist to join our Finance Department, which is responsible for maintaining our books. Currently there are over 10 employees in the department, a number of whom are based in Ukraine. The successful candidate will work in cooperation with the Staff Accounting, Accounting, and Legal teams.
The successful applicant will be officially employed in Poland, working on a hybrid schedule. They will be expected to work from the Warsaw office at least 2 days a week to organize the signing of documentation by employees.
- Independently calculating wages and their components
- Preparing bank payments for salary compensations
- Calculating payroll taxes
- Creating and submitting reports to government authorities
- Organizing and running the flow of personnel documentation like employee personal files, vacation records, and working hours
- Developing and improving work processes
- 3+ years experience at a Polish company in a role that deals with both personnel and payroll
- Experience processing payroll, vacation, and sick leave at a company with more than 100 employees
- Knowledge of Polish labor codes and tax laws
- Experience managing the flow of personnel documentation relating to hiring, dismissal, vacations, staff transfers etc.
- Experience calculating salaries and knowledge of the nuances of calculating different levels of salary
- Experience drafting declarations for ZUS (e.g. DRA, ZCNA, ZIUA etc.)
- Experience drafting tax declaration forms for tax authorities (e.g. PIT-4, PIT-11 etc.)
- Ability to use ERP software like enova365, Comarch ERP Optima, or similar software
- Polish language skills at the B2+ level or higher
- Ukrainian language skills at the B2 level or higher
- English language skills at the intermediate level or higher
- Experience working with Płatnik or similar software
- Experience passing personnel audits
- Experience maintaining business correspondences
What we offer our Employees:
- Officially registered full time employment
- Medical insurance
- Group English classes and one-on-one language tutoring
- Professional seminars, workshops, courses, and internal training programs
* By sending your CV, you consent to the processing of your personal data. It will be processed by Plarium Ukraine LLC (27B Nauky avenue, Kharkiv, Ukraine) according to our Personal Data Storage and Protection Policy and the Law of Ukraine “On Protection of Personal Data”.