Let’s start with what PLANEKS offers:
0. Fast and comfortable hiring process.
1. 100% remote work opportunity and flexitime — choose working hours between
2. Manage your compensation $$$$ budget — Travel tickets, Work equipment, Health insurance, Software, Sport, Training.
3. Salary paid in USD + tax compensation. Revision every 12 months. We want everyone to be confident in what tomorrow brings.
4. Everything to provide a good rest. YES: Paid vacation, national holidays, sick leaves(and support in case of serious diseases). NO: overtime, work on weekends.
5. Regular feedback, mentorship, code review. Friendly and professional team that supports you. Well, we’re proud of how we handle that. So you can always count on us.
6. Speaking clubs with a native speaker to constantly maintain your English level.
7. No bureaucracy — transparent processes and flat management. Working remotely means keeping things as simple as possible to work efficiently.
We propose something more significant than a job. PLANEKS means developing a new lifestyle for our colleagues and clients. So take your part in it!
Our client is a startup that is developing an AI Assistant designed for healthcare to automate hospital daily administrative tasks and save hospital staff thousands of hours of manual work and allow them to focus on patients
The AI Assistant is currently being deployed in multiple hospital groups in Italy and Austria and expanding to the rest of Europe and we are now looking for a Python Developer who will play a major role in its deployment.
The ideal candidate will have strong experience in Python, especially in writing clean, well-structured, and efficient code. In this role, you will be responsible for designing, developing, and maintaining automation solutions for various business processes in healthcare.
— Design and develop automation solutions for healthcare processes using Python.
— Maintain and enhance existing solutions for seamless integration and improved performance.
— Conduct API testing and integration to ensure smooth connectivity with other systems.
— Apply problem-solving and critical thinking skills to quickly analyze and solve issues.
— Collaborate with the team and communicate effectively to contribute to healthcare transformation through automation and AI.
1. Software development experience(at least 2 years) with:
— Python, Django, PostgreSQL, MySQL, Celery, Redis.
— Automation frameworks such as Selenium or PlayWright;
— AWS and Docker.
2. API testing and integration
3. JS, HTML, CSS (Usually
4. Communication skills in English (good writing and speaking, at least Upper-Intermediate level)
— Follow the PEP 8 Style Guide, SOLID principles, MVC architecture
— Modularize Code with Functions and Classes
— Write Unit Test
— Apply Design Patterns
— Document Code and APIs
— Optimize Performance
— poetry / pipenv. Packages building experience.