Commercial software development experience with:
— Python and Django
— PostgreSQL or MySQL, MongoDB
— Web sockets
— Cloud providers (AWS, Digital Ocean, Google Cloud Engine)
Knowledge of REST and experience working with REST APIs
Proficient understanding of GIT
Written and spoken English (at least intermediate level)
— Python frameworks (Pyramid, Flask, Tornado, Dash, etc)
— asyncio, aiohttp
— Redis, ElasticSearch, Spark
— DevOps, CI/CD
— Unit, integration, E2E tests
Experience in building a microservice architecture
Understanding of front-end technologies
1. Remote work. Get things done from home or anywhere in the world. Travel, expand your horizons, make your dreams come true, continue to earn and receive professional growth on a daily basis.
2. Self-development support. We compensate for knowledge and skills improvement outside of the company. Pick your conference or training to learn and travel around the world.
3. Flextime. Early bird? Or night ow? Feeling more efficient in the evening? Pick the working hours comfortable for you.
4. Days off. Yeah, like classic office companies we have a vacation, national holidays or compensation for work on these days.
5. Growth recognition. We give opportunities for professional development and value your progress. Regular pay revisions, feedback on personal and professional improvements, impact and contribution.
6. Referral system. Know someone who shares our values, has necessary skills and could be a great teammate? Don’t waste time and get a bonus for the recommendation of an employee.
7. Language courses. We discover the world when learning the language!
8. Sports activities. You should always find the time for sports in your life!
9. Internal organization. Transparent processes and flat management in our company help to concentrate on the right things.
10. No bureaucracy. We always have an open door on any issue, and you will be always heard.
11. Something bigger than a job. PLANEKS is developing a new lifestyle for employees and clients and you take part in it
Development, support and maintenance of projects in Python
Designing, testing and monitoring software systems and their components
Solving technical problems/issues
Taking care of quality (code, test, business features, documentation)
Participating in code reviews
Estimating tasks, user stories, etc.
Communication with internal and external teams
Supporting teamwork and ability to work autonomously if necessary
Improving your technical and soft skills