• 2+ years of .NET development experience.
• Experience with .NET Core.
• Understanding of REST architecture.
• Knowledge of C# development including areas: multi-threading, interfaces, entity frameworks, dependency injection.
• Understanding of OOP, design patterns, SOLID principles.
• Problem-solving abilities, fast research, and learning skills.
• Good communication and collaboration skills.
• Take the responsibilities of technical implementation.
• Deliver high-quality content within Scrum methodology.
• Writing reusable, testable, and efficient code."
• Experience with AWS.
• Experience with Microservices Architecture.
• Experience with serverless technologies (AWS Lambdas).
We take care of our people. Joining Plan A Technologies means you get to enjoy perks including:
• Plenty of paid vacations and holidays
• Paid health insurance
• Free English classes
• Free training and skill certification
• Ability to attend industry conferences
• Flexible schedules and the ability to work remotely when needed
• Helpful colleagues and great mentors in both Ukraine and the US
• Interesting, challenging projects across a wide variety of companies and industries
• You’ll be taking part in requirements analysis, task planning, and scoping projects
• You’ll be coding and implementing critical parts of our ongoing projects
• You’ll be delivering high-quality code within Scrum methodology
• You’ll need to be able to write reusable, testable, and highly efficient code
Plan A Technologies is an award-winning international software development and technology advisory firm that brings top-tier engineering talent to clients around the world. Our software engineers tackle a wide range of custom development projects, major integrations, and more. Plan A’s clients range from multibillion-dollar Fortune 500 companies to dynamic startups.
Our team is more hands-on than the giant outsourcing shops but still big enough to handle major enterprise clients. The working atmosphere is fun, energetic, creative, and smart. Read more about us here: www.PlanAtechnologies.com.
The evolution of the internet has increased the need for convenient and secure online payments in the resort industry. You will be involved in creating an eWallet mobile application, which serves as a virtual credit card, connected to your bank account and resort member’s account, and enables you to transfer funds online via smartphone.