• 4+ years of .NET development experience
• ASP.NET Core
• Understanding of CQRS
• Understanding of REST architecture
• Problem solving abilities, fast research and learning skills
• Very good English language skills, both verbal and written, as you’ll be working with US-based clients
• Ideally you have experience working with ReactJS
• Ideally you also have experience working with Docker & Kubernetes
• We’re looking for people who are kind to each other, have a good sense of humor, and enjoy new challenges!
• You’ll be taking part in requirements analysis, task planning, and scoping projects
• You’ll be responsible for technically implementing solutions for a wide range of customers
• You’ll be coding, overseeing junior staff, and iImplementing critical parts of our ongoing projects
• You’ll be delivering high quality code within Scrum methodology
• You’ll need to be able to write reusable, testable and highly efficient code
Must be able to pass a background check, and we’ll be providing you with several coding tests as part of the interview process. We look forward to welcoming you to the team!
The evolution of the internet has increased the need for convenient and secure online payments in the resort industry. You will be involved in creating an eWallet mobile application, which serves as a virtual credit card, connected to your bank account and resort member’s account and enables to transfer funds online via smartphone.
Plan A Technologies is a boutique software development and technology advisory firm that brings top-tier engineering talent to clients around the world. Our software engineers tackle custom product development projects, staff augmentation, major integrations and upgrades, and much more. The team is far more hands-on than the giant outsourcing shops, but still big enough to handle major enterprise clients. Read more about us here: www.PlanAtechnologies.com .
Our atmosphere is creative, smart, and hard-working.