• Strong C++ knowledge (2+ years of professional C++ experience required)
• Strong 3D mathematics knowledge
• Familiarity with Design patterns and SOLID principles
• Good understanding of:
... Network programming
... OS internals (process/thread/memory management)
... how CPU/GPU works
We treat as a bonus experience with ...
... AAA game engines (e.g Unreal, Unity, CryEngine)
... version control systems
... bug tracking systems
... UML diagrams
• Become a part of the most talented and experienced gamedev experts in the field;
• Competitive salary;
• Social package, including gym membership compensation, medical insurance;
• Paid vacation and sick leaves;
• Annual training budget with an opportunity to visit paid conferences, training sessions, workshops etc.;
• Corporate English classes;
• Referral program;
• Corporate celebrations, team buildings, and fun activities;
• Lunch compensation.
• Development of core game features (e.g. movement, shooting, etc)
• Code support for different departments of the company (e.g. Frontend, Audio, Level Designers, etc)
• Gameplay entities development (e.g. kill zones, rockets, bombs)
• AI behaviors (e.g. PvE archetypes)
• AI-related features development (e.g. AI-specific weapons)
• Write feature related technical documentation
We are a team of long time friends and colleagues, developing what we hope is going to become the next big thing in F2P FPS genre!
Always on the lookout for the most passionate and creative specialists, so if you can’t control your burning desire to do great things — let us know!