If you are not easily scared by ambitious goals, creative risks and ready to pour your heart and soul into making the next big hit — we are eager to meet you!
• At least 2 years work experience in QA (game development preferred);
• Experience in test documentation creating and maintaining (test cases, checklists, bug reports);
• Knowledge of testing methodologies;
• Good understanding of client-server architecture;
• Experience in working with Jira and Confluence;
• Intermediate English level (Ability to read and write technical documentation);
• Technical degree is a big plus;
• Participation in game beta tests;
• Be in touch with Version Control Systems;
• Experience in writing technical documentation;
• Familiar with CI systems (Jenkins etc);
• Experience in Unreal Engine;
• Understanding of UE4 automation testing is a big plus;
• Become a part of the most talented and experienced gamedev experts in the field;
• Competitive salary;
• Social package, including gym membership compensation, medical insurance;
• Paid vacation and sick leaves;
• Annual training budget with an opportunity to visit paid conferences, training sessions, workshops etc.;
• Corporate English classes;
• Referral program;
• Corporate celebrations, team buildings, and fun activities;
• Lunch compensation.
• Test new game features (both Server & Client side) and content (Models, animations, etc.);
• Create Test Cases and keep them up-to-date;
• Perform regression testing for game functionality;
• Submit bugs into JIRA according to documentation;
• Verify resolved bugs and affected areas;
We are a team of long time friends and colleagues, developing what we hope is going to become the next big thing in F2P FPS genre!
Always on the lookout for the most passionate and creative specialists, so if you can’t control your burning desire to do great things — let us know!