We are looking for a Junior C++ Developer to work on projects from the world’s top publishers. Pingle Game Studio is a team of professional game developers with over 15 years of industry experience. Our goal is to reach and maintain a leading position among video game developers all over the world. We are engaged in the development and porting, work with all stages of development.
ATTENTION: Pingle Studio DOES NOT HIRE from Russian Federation.
- Game logic and interfaces programming;
- Client-server interactions programming;
- Mobiles and consoles porting;
- Debugging and profiling;
- Creating the development toolsets;
- Commerce experience in game development;
- 1,5+ years of programming with C++ (Visual C++);
- Profiling experience;
- Experience with version control systems;
- Technical English;
- Problem-solving skills;
- Ability to learn fast.
Will be an advantage:
- Knowledge of C#, Python;
- Experience in game development industry;
- Knowledge of OpenGL, DirectX, Vulkan;
- Experience with iooptimization.
What we offer:
- Fast hiring and clear process;
- 20 Paid Vacation Days;
- 10 Paid Sick Leave Days;
- Regular salary reviews;
- Personal Development Plan for clear growing of skills;
- Accountant support and full taxes coverage;
- Comfortable Office Location and the ability to work remotely;
- Relocation Support;
- Corporate English lessons;
- Advanced training: compensation of 50% of the cost of training courses, video courses;
- Career Path and Mentorship Program;
- Referral internal Program: Active Program with Great Bonuses;
- Сommunity of people who understand your game passion.