We are looking for a 3D Character Lead to work on projects from the world’s top publishers. Pingle Game Studio is a team of professional game developers with over 12 years of industry experience. Our goal is to reach and maintain a leading position among video game developers all over the world. We are engaged in the development and porting, work with all stages of development.
- 2+ years experience as 3D Character Lead for AAA projects (PC & Consoles)
- A strong portfolio demonstrating your in-game character artwork of very high standards.
- Solid skills of working with bitmap graphics software, Zbrush, and Blender
- High knowledge of anatomy;
- High-poly/ Low-poly modeling experience
- Strong understanding of creating meshes with clean topology for deformation.
- Experience in estimating art projects
- High skills in Texturing
- Ability to recreate, match, and refine an established art style
- Good understanding of pipelines for character creation (UE4);
- Intermediate + English
- Communicate with project stakeholders (external partners)
- Estimate incoming art projects (requests)
- Manage partner’s expectations
- Manage internal 3D artists team
- Quality control of the work of artists in the team
- Provide feedback and monitor it’s execution
- Build a seamless process and flexible to iterate to suit a specific need
- Career and professional development;
- A competitive salary which is linked to the exchange rate;
- Regular salary reviews;
- Transparent working conditions;
- Long-term employment and paid vacation / sick days;
- Team buildings, corporate events;
- Assistance with relocation from other cities.