Are you looking for the best team ever? You’ve found it! We are Pingle Studio — a passionate team of professional game developers with over 14 years of experience in the industry. Currently, we are in search of highly motivated individuals with excellent English, who are aware of a game development
• At least 2 years of experience as a Project Manager in IT projects (GameDev is a plus);
• Good understanding of development processes and pipelines;
• Experience with scheduling and project tracking software (Jira, Confluence, Google services (docs, sheets etc);
• Well organized, attention to details and ability to keep track of multiple projects and risks to the project;
• Deep knowledge of various project management techniques and approaches (Agile, Waterfall etc.);
• Upper intermediate English both spoken and written;
• Excellent communication skills and assertiveness;
• Ability to convey thoughts and messages in a clear and neat way.
• Schedule & provide regular status reports of the projects;
• Planning, executing and monitoring the project roadmap;
• Provide feedback on priorities, objectives, and expectations;
• Track performance of the team members;
• Manage resources, time and scope of projects to ensure project delivery is in line with the requirements of the company and the client;
• Career and professional development;
• A competitive salary which is linked to the exchange rate;
• Regular salary reviews;
• Transparent working conditions;
• Long-term employment and paid vacation / sick days;
• Team buildings, corporate events;
• Assistance with relocation from other cities.
If you are a result-driven person and you want to develop your skills on the team of top industry experts, don’t hesitate to contact us and send your CV!