• At least 2 years of experience as a Project Manager in IT projects (GameDev is a plus);
• Good understanding of development processes and pipelines;
• Experience with scheduling and project tracking software (Jira, Confluence, Google services (docs, sheets etc);
• Well organized, attention to details and ability to keep track of multiple projects and risks to the project;
• Deep knowledge of various project management techniques and approaches (Agile, Waterfall etc.);
• Upper intermediate English both spoken and written;
• Excellent communication skills and assertiveness;
• Ability to convey thoughts and messages in a clear and neat way.
• The location is near the metro station (Shulyavska);
• Career and professional development;
• A competitive salary which is linked to the exchange rate;
• Regular salary reviews;
• Transparent working conditions;
• Long-term employment and paid vacation / sick days;
• Team buildings, corporate events.
• Schedule & provide regular status reports of the projects;
• Planning , executing and monitoring the project roadmap;
• Provide feedback on priorities, objectives, and expectations;
• Track performance of the team members;
• Manage resources, time and scope of projects to ensure project delivery is in line with the requirements of the company and the client;
What do you need to know about Pingle Studio? We are a passionate team of professional game developers with over 12 years of experience in the industry. Our goal is to reach and maintain a leading position among video game developers all over the world. Recently we opened an office in Kyiv and we need you, our amazing Project Manager, to complete this mission together.