We are looking for a Middle/Senior UE4 Developer to work on projects from the world’s top publishers. Pingle Game Studio is a team of professional game developers with over 12 years of industry experience. Our goal is to reach and maintain a leading position among video game developers all over the world. We are engaged in the development and porting, work with all stages of development.
• Game logic and interfaces programming;
• Client-server interactions programming;
• Programming of AI.
• Practical experience in game development;
• Knowledge of Unreal Engine 4 (1+ years of experience);
• Knowledge of C ++ (Visual C ++);
• Professional programming (3+ years of experience);
• Knowledge of 3D mathematics, algorithms, OOP and design patterns;
• Experience with version control systems (Git, SVN, Perforce);
• Experience with someone else’s code;
• Experience with multithreaded systems (for Senior UE4 developer);
• Experience in integrating third-party SDKs (for Senior UE4 developer);
• Performance optimization skills (for Senior UE4 developer);
• Problem-solving skills;
• Fast learner;
• Technical English.
Will be an advantage:
• Knowledge of other programming languages (Objective-C, Java, C #);
• Experience of cross-platform programming (iOS, Android);
• Knowledge of graphics rendering algorithms, shader languages;
• Knowledge of graphics API OpenGL / OpenGLES / Direct3D / Vulkan / Metal.
• Career and professional development;
• A competitive salary which is linked to the exchange rate;
• Transparent working conditions;
• Long-term employment, paid vacation and sick days;
• Regular salary reviews;
• Advanced training: compensation of 50% of the cost of training courses, video courses;
• Compensation of 50% of the cost of corporate English lessons;
• Sign-on bonus;
• A cool team and a variety of activities for every taste.