PIN-UP is looking for a passionate CTO💻
CTO is primarily a leading technical specialist who leads the ecosystem towards technological excellence.
Primary duties and responsibilities:
• Driving technical and technological initiatives and innovations in the company.
• Being on the cutting edge of technological innovations, the needs of the market and the company’s specifics, and providing technical solutions for existing and future projects.
• Initiation R&D, MVC and Proof-of-Concept (POC) investigation and development.
• Leading technical and engineering teams towards technical excellence.
• Leading and supporting technical and engineering teams in technical innovations implementation.
• Forming and managing temporary and permanent teams for technical initiatives investigation and development.
• Implementation new, optimization and improvement existing technologies, tech stacks, tech processes and tools.
• Being a functional manager for technical and engineering specialists in technical innovations and improvement leading, sometimes not taking into account the management hierarchy (Leads, Engineering Managers, CTOs). Tech/Team Leads, Head of Fronted and Head of QA are functional subordinates of CTO.
• Representing technical teams to business and the company to the outside world from a technical and innovational perspective.
• Conducting technical recruiting interviews for candidates for Tech/Team Lead, Architect, Engineering Manager/Head, CTO positions.
• 8+ years in Engineering
• CTO or Manager experience is a must
• Initiative, responsible, business-oriented personality
• Knowledge of Go or Python will be a plus
• Speak English and Ukrainian
• Being a leading part of fast-growing international ecosystem;
• Flexible work mode — remote or in comfortable office (Kyiv/Warsaw/Limassol/Yerevan);
• Ability to involve your ideas and developments;
• Training at the expense of the company;
• Paid vacation (24 days);
• Paid sick leave;
• Days of personal events;
• Medical insurance;
• Free English courses.