• Experience in GoLang development for 5+ years;
• Experience working with Git, GitLab;
• Commercial use of NoSQL databases (Mongo, Redis, etc.);
• Practical experience with SQL databases (Clickhouse);
• Experience working with Docker, Docker compose;
• Experience developing high-load RestFULL APIs;
• Experience in writing microservices, understanding of microservices architecture;
• Desirable experience using NATS (or RabbitMQ/Kafka).
Will be a plus:
• Experience working with Payment Systems and Billing;
• Experience working with PCIDSS (Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard) certification process.
• Get familiar with the project, the team, and dive into all the nuances of development;
• Learn about the processes within the team and understand technical and business tasks;
• Groom requirements, solve tasks of different levels of complexity;
• Collaborate with your PM and the team;
• Mentor, assist, and guide other team members.
Our benefits to you:
• Work in an international IT product company;
• Opportunity for career and professional growth;
• Training at the company’s expense;
• Paid vacation (24 days);
• Paid sick leave;
• 4 days off;
• Days for personal events;
• Medical insurance;
• Free English courses.