• 3+ years of experience as a Linux System Administrator/TechOps Engineer;
• Strong knowledge of distributed object store systems (Ceph or similar);
• Strong knowledge of Linux architecture and systems implementation;
• Knowledge of Linux OS (RHEL family, Debian/Ubuntu);
• Storage technologies (RAID, LVM, performance tuning);
• Good understanding of networking concepts and protocols;
• Monitoring the performance and resources of storage clusters;
• Knowledge of virtualization solutions (libvirt, KVM);
• English: Upper-Intermediate.
Will be plus:
• Experience with OpenStack and cloud computing;
• Certification: RHCSA or LPIC-1,2; CEPH125.
• Creation of designs for new infrastructure segments (scaling);
• Maintenance of the current infrastructure in data centers;
• Maintenance and monitoring of current CEPH clusters;
• Research and invention of new ways to improve performance, reliability, and scalability of Ceph clusters;
• Engagement in the development and support of Storage-as-a-Service (based on Ceph).
Our benefits to you:
• Work in an international IT product company;
• Be part of a team of like-minded people who want to create a cool employer brand;
• Opportunity for career and professional growth;
• Training at the company’s expense;
• Paid vacation (24 days);
• Paid sick leave;
• 4 days off;
• Days for personal events;
• Medical insurance;
• Free English courses.