• Development experience for Go 3+ years;
• Time management and organisational skills;
• Ability to design and implement scalable and reliable software solutions;
• Excellent problem solving skills;
• Git, GitLab, GitLab CI;
• Experience with multiple databases (RDMBS, NoSQL,SQL, Redis) and messaging services (Kafka, NATS), ideally run in a cloud (e.g. AWS);
• Strong system design skills;
• REST/RPC transports;
• Practical knowledge of containers (Docker, Kubernetes);
• Experience with micro-services design and development;
• Understanding of the importance of well-organised codebase and documentation;
• You have strong analytical skills and are an open-minded and creative team player.
Will be plus:
• Understanding event driven architecture;
• Understanding Twelve-Factor App methodology;
• Cloud Events;
• Working with cloud services GCP\AWS;
• Grafana\Tempo\Loki + Prometheus;
• High load systems.
• Participate in code reviews to ensure code quality and distribute knowledge;
• Integrate renown third-party services;
• Write high performance, testable and maintainable code to implement new functionality;
• Тake part in technical discussions to come up with solutions for challenging issues;
• Mentorship, knowledge sharing with team.
Golang, MongoDB, PostgreSQL, Clickhouse, Redis, NATS + JetStream, OpenTelemetry, GitLab, CI/CD.
• Work in an international IT product company;
• Opportunity for career and professional growth;
• Ability to involve your ideas and developments;
• Training at the expense of the company;
• Paid vacation (24 days);
• Paid sick leave;
• 4 days off;
• Days of personal events;
• Medical insurance;
• Free English courses.
More about us: