• Higher education in management / economics / finance;
• At least 1 year experience in finance;
• English level Intermediate / Upper — Intermediate;
• Analytical mind;
• Ability to work with large amounts of information;
• Experience with payment systems;
• Experience in fintech sphere, gambling;
• Readiness for relocation (for candidates in Ukraine).
Will be plus:
• Good knowledge of Excel;
• Experience in team management.
• Fast learner;
• Ability to make quick decisions and take responsibility for them;
• Stress tolerance;
• An active person with a great desire to work.
• Implementation of the developed policy and regulations for the operation of the financial department in all business units of the ecosystem;
• Control of all emergency and critical situations, with the help of monitoring and warning systems, restoration of system performance in the shortest possible time;
• Ensuring constant monitoring and response to changes in key metrics;
• Working with teams within the ecosystem. Communication and assistance in solving any issues and problems;
• Regular reporting and assistance in its automation;
• Work on the optimisation and automation of processes within the operational financial department.
• Work in an international IT product company;
• Opportunity for career and professional growth;
• Ability to involve your ideas and developments;
• Training at the expense of the company;
• Paid vacation (24 days);
• Paid sick leave;
• 4 days off;
• Days of personal events;
• Medical insurance;
• Free English courses.