• Analysis of the market and reference strategies based on the assigned tasks;
• Creating a strategy for the proposed product;
• Building links on various platforms (blogs, forums, question/answer services, etc.) according to TA (technical assignments);
• Searching for various new link-building platforms and analyzing their metrics;
• Searching for and analyzing new types of links;
• Improvement of link-building methods and processes;
• Reporting on the links built.
• At least
• Experience in establishing links in blogs, forums, question/answer services, and other types of sites;
• Understanding links’ parameters;
• Understanding parameters of donors for suspending links;
• Theoretical knowledge about methods for obtaining links;
• Understanding the basic principles of external and internal search optimization and the operation of search robots;
• Understanding how to find donor sites for placing links;
• Experience with SEO tools: Ahrefs, Serpstat, Majestic;
• Experience with Google Sheets.
Will be plus:
• Ready strategies for different types of products and regions.
• Work in an international IT product company;
• Opportunity for career and professional growth;
• Ability to involve your ideas and developments;
• Training at the expense of the company;
• Paid vacation (24 days);
• Paid sick leave;
• 4 days off;
• Days of personal events;
• Medical insurance;
• Free English courses.