- 2+ years on similar position in betting/gambling field;
- Strong communication, negotiation and interpersonal skills;
- Upper-Intermediate business oriented English, both written and oral;
- Proactive, result-driven approach;
- Ability to work in a high-pressure fast-growing global company;
- Readiness to travel (if needed).
Will be plus:
Existing portfolio of payment providers.
- Actively searching payment providers applicable for geos of the company’s operation;
- Communicating and negotiating with existing and potential providers on conditions, offers and terms;
- Performing market research and analysis;
- Developing strategy on maintaining effective relationships with new and current partners.
- Work in an international IT product company;
- Opportunity for career and professional growth;
- Ability to involve your ideas and developments;
- Training at the expense of the company;
- Paid vacation (24 days);
- Paid sick leave;
- 4 days off;
- Days of personal events;
- Medical insurance;
- Free English courses.