• 2+ years of experience as a Linux System Administrator, TechOps Engineer;
• Strong Knowledge of Linux architecture, systems implementing;
• Knowledge of Linux OS (RHEL family, Debian/Ubuntu);
• Virtualization technology’s configuration and usage (KVM, Ovirt);
• Storage platform configuration and usage(CEPH, GlusterFS);
• Knowledge of DNS, DHCP, and LDAP;
• Monitoring Systems — Zabbix, Grafana, etc;
• Good level of network technologies knowledge;
• Monitoring the performance and resources of computer systems.
• Creation of design of new Infrastructure segments (scaling);
• Maintenance of the current Infrastructure in Data Centers;
• VPN and Firewall support;
• Implement the necessary rules for base operating system images;
• Maintain oVirt Cluster;
• Maintain CEPH Cluster;
• Maintain LDAP/IPA.
Will be plus:
• Certification CCNA, RHCSA or LPIC-1,2;
• Understanding and experience in Linux-based LDAP solutions.
• Work in an international IT product company;
• Stay in a team of like-minded people who want to create a cool employer brand;
• Opportunity for career and professional growth;
• Training at the expense of the company;
• Paid vacation (24 days);
• Paid sick leave;
• 4 days off;
• Days of personal events;
• Medical insurance;
• Free English courses.