• Setup and support of office domain corporate network;
• Maintenance of office computer and office equipment;
• Procurement of equipment, work with service providers, inventory management;
• Providing technical support to the company’s employees, including remote ones;
• Manage Active Directory, credentials, group policies, access rights;
• Accounting for Apple devices in MDM (Mobile Device Management).
Job specific skills \ We require:
• Experience in designing wired 50+ and roaming wireless WiFi networks;
• Implementation of solutions, configuration and maintenance of Ubiquiti and Mikrotik network equipment;
• Model of OSI, protocols and services TCP/IP, IPsec, DHCP, DNS, VLAN, NAT, VPN, SIP;
• Redundancy of network equipment, critical communication channels, backup and recovery.
• Work with suppliers for the purchase of office equipment, inventory;
• Installing Windows Server, working with Active Directory, GPO, WDS;
• Assembly, modular repair and upgrade of computer equipment;
• Knowledge of OS Windows, MacOS at the administrator level;
• Experience in installing OS and restoring work after critical failures;
• Installation and configuration of office software;
• Backup and recovery, data encryption;
• Sociability and responsiveness;
• Experience in a similar position in an IT company from 2 year.
• Working with access control systems, Hikvision video systems, Ajax alarms;
• Working with Jira;
• A job in an international product Company;
• Career and professional growth;
• Ability to fully realize your potential, ideas and groundwork;
• Decent wages;
• A plethora of trainings at company’s expenses;
• (Annual) paid leave and sick leave;
• Medical insurance;
• English language lessons at company’s expenses.