• Manual testing of new web features, regression, bug reporting;
• Writing test cases, status reports;
• Updating documentation based on received requirements;
• Testing of API.
• At least 3 years of experience as a web manual tester (backend, frontend, API);
• Understanding of client-server architecture, HTTP, HTML+CSS, Web API;
• Experience with databases (SQL, MongoDB);
• Experienced user of Atlassian;
• Focus on teamwork;
• English upper-intermediate.
Will be a plus:
• Experience with Git;
• Experience with automation;
• Experience testing REST APIs;
• Basic knowledge of JS or other programming language.
• A job in an international product company;
• Career and professional growth;
• Ability to fully realize your potential, ideas and groundwork;
• A plethora of trainings at company’s expenses;
• (Annual) paid leave (24 days) and sick leave;
• Medical insurance;
• English language lessons at company’s expenses.