• Development experience for Go 2+ years;
• Understanding how to develop and implement scalable and reliable software solutions;
• Problem-solving skills;
• GitLab , GitLab CI;
• Experience with multiple databases (RDMBS, NoSQL,SQL, Redis, ...) and messaging services (Kafka, NATS, ...);
• System design skills;
• REST/RPC transports;
• Docker, Kubernetes;
• Experience with micro-services design and development;
• Experience with software engineering best practices: unit testing, code reviews, design documentation.
• Participate in code reviews to ensure code quality and distribute knowledge;
• Analyze 3rd party API and use it to implement new integrations;
• Write high performance, testable and maintainable code to implement new functionality;
• Take part in technical discussions to come up with solutions for challenging issues;
• Appetite to learn and contribute.
Will be plus:
• Understanding event driven architecture;
• Understanding Twelve-Factor App methodology;
• Cloud Events;
• Working with cloud services GCP\AWS;
• Grafana\Tempo\Loki + Prometheus;
• High load systems.
• Work in an international IT product company;
• Stay in a team of like-minded people who want to create a cool employer brand;
• Opportunity for career and professional growth;
• Training at the expense of the company;
• Paid vacation (24 days);
• Paid sick leave;
• 4 days off;
• Days of personal events;
• Medical insurance;
• Free English courses.