DevOps Cloud Infrastructure
• 5+ years of relevant experience;
• AWS Cloud(EKS, EC2, IAM, EBS, VPC), GCP;
• IaC(Terraform, git);
• Monitoring (Grafana, Prometheus, Tempo, Loki);
• Bash or Python(or GoLang) Programming skills;
• Linux (we use CentOS 8.x in general) — installation and configuration;
• System Design;
• MongoDB or DocumentDB AWS, ClickHouse or RedShift AWS, PostgresDB.
• Support of available infrastructure;
• Optimization of infrastructure and systems productivity;
• Development and scaling of the system;
• Setting up new “instances” of infrastructure and system;
• Implementation of new tools, approaches, and practices;
• Daily team communication.
Will be plus:
• AWS Certificates, RedHat Certificates, Terraform Certificates, Go Lang knowledge.
• Work in an international IT product company;
• Stay in a team of like-minded people who want to create a cool employer brand;
• Opportunity for career and professional growth;
• Training at the expense of the company;
• Paid vacation (24 days);
• Paid sick leave;
• 4 days off;
• Days of personal events;
• Medical insurance;
• Free English courses.