• Clarification and update project documentation;
• Create/Update test documentation (checklists, test-cases and other);
• Take activity in grooming before develop starts;
• Analysis of technical tasks and requirements for future testing;
• Manual testing of mobile native applications;
• Test main part of applications, API;
• Dive in to logic of API service;
• Functional and non-functional testing;
• Usability; Regression; Positive; Negative; Integration; Performance;
• Smoke Test development and debugging;
• Demonstrate technical competence and ability to take responsibility for allocated tasks;
• Improvement of SDLC.
• 2+ years of experience in manual testing mobile native Applications of Android and IOS;
• Familiar with knowledge of API testing;
• Good knowledge in REST API architecture;
• Experience with Xcode and Andoid studio, how to debug;
• Ability to create test strategy, test plan, checklist;
• Expirience with git/gitlab, postman, Jira, Confluence;
• Analytical & system thinking.
Will be a plus:
• Base knoweledge of python, OOP.
• Work in an international IT product company;
• Opportunity for career and professional growth;
• Ability to involve your ideas and developments;
• Training at the expense of the company;
• Paid vacation (24 days);
• Paid sick leave;
• 4 days off;
• Days of personal events;
• Medical insurance;
• Free English courses.
More about us: