Job specific skills \ We require:
• 2-year-plus experience in working in a similar position;
• Knowledge of gambling/betting/sports field;
• Understanding of social media platforms;
• Knowledge of the main metrics of Digital Marketing;
• Running marketing campaigns from the concept phase to the implementation phase;
• Multitasking and communication skills;
• English language, intermediate level (B2) preferably.
• Searching and setting up the communication links with the opinion leaders on different platforms of social media;
• Searching for agencies and partners, evaluation of them and building working relationships;
• Building partnerships with the opinion leaders, ambassadors and authors of entertainment content;
• Making monthly and quarterly reports, forecasts for campaigns;
• Generation of ideas for campaigns and working out creative scripts;
• Rechecking and adoption of the created content before and after publication;
• Working with law and financial teams for creating of contracts, making calculations and payment processes;
• Creating and tracking of all promo campaigns.
• Experience in working in global markets;
• Knowledge of Spanish language.
• A job in an international product company;
• Career and professional growth;
• Ability to fully realize your potential, ideas and groundwork;
• A plethora of trainings at company’s expenses;
• Annual) paid leave (24 days) and sick leave;
• Medical insurance;
• English language lessons at company’s expenses.