• Coaching, support, improvement and development of one of the company’s projects (gambling);
• Monitoring of the competitor’s activity, searching for decisions for improving a product;
• Development of the product within the framework of a general product strategy;
• Working/dealing with adjacent products and projects in a company;
• Evaluation of tasks, prioritization of Backlog, setting out deadlines and control over its compliance;
• Solving tactical tasks within the team;
• Dealing with other teams/departments in a company.
Job specific skills / We require:
• 3-plus-year experience in developing IT products;
• 2-plus-year experience in the gambling field (providers, aggregators, slots);
• Fundamental knowledge of UX/UI+Product Design;
• Analytical thinking, ability to analyze the market and competitors, to find non-standard solutions of tasks;
• Ability to use analytics/analysis tools, understanding of product figures and indicators
• Prioritization of tasks, ability to set up working processes, to arrange and to supervise teams’ work;
• Experience in working with JIRA / Confluence;
• English language, Upper intermediate level (B2) preferably.
• A job in an international product company;
• Career and professional growth;
• Ability to fully realize your potential, ideas and groundwork;
• Decent wages;
• A plethora of trainings at company’s expenses;
• (Annual) paid leave (24 days) and sick leave;
• Medical insurance;
• English language lessons at company’s expenses.
About our team and project:
• We are very open and friendly team 🏄, we expect that you are as open-minded, active and purposeful person for whom there are no problems, but there are tasks that should be done. We also hope that you are ready to respond all challenges with great interest and enthusiasm;
• Although all of us are really busy, we would always answer all of your questions, and we would get you up to speed.