Are you ready for the challenge? Don’t miss the chance to join the strong SEO team in a highly competitive niche in tier-1 and tier-2 regions. SEO experts are searching for courageous teammates to strengthen the team both with soft and hard skills in SEO promotion.
Send us your CV with use cases if you have a lot of fresh theories that you want to test as hypotheses in the most efficient way and want to join the agile process of search engine optimization.
Let’s be always on trend and have a clear horizon of possibilities to have practice, create use cases to be proud of, and share the experience you’ve had before during your practice and own experiments in competitive segments!
Join the Pin-Up team and prove your expertise for the brought audience.
That is the challenge and you’ll like it.
• 2-plus-year working experience;
• Knowledge of HTML&CSS;
• Building linkbuilding strategies based on market and competitor analytics (INT);
• Advanced proficiency in Screaming Frog, Ahrefs, Serpstat, Similarweb, etc.;
• Analytics and independence in solving problems;
• English language, intermediate level preferably.
Will be plus
• Ability to work with grids;
• Knowledge of the cycle of creating a product from scratch (product site);
• Knowledge of creating review resources from scratch;
• Ability to analyze and build a strategy for a project;
• Ability to work with SEO analytics, data collection, and reporting;
• worked with such countries as India, Canada, Bangladesh, Uruguay.
• Analysis and development of strategy and budgeting (PNL) for a project in any region from scratch
• Independent rise of web sites, review resources
• Bringing the project to fruition from scratch
• Lean cycle of promoting affiliate sites and responsibility for the result
• Creation of technical specifications for layout, content, design
• Proposing and testing hypotheses
Our benefits to you
• A job in an international product company;
• Career and professional growth;
• Ability to fully realize your potential, ideas and groundwork;
• Decent wages;
• A plethora of trainings at company’s expenses;
• (Annual) paid leave (24 days) and sick leave;
• Medical insurance;
• English language lessons at company’s expenses.