• 3+ years of experience in a product company working as Data Analyst/Product Analyst/Marketing Analyst;
• Analytical mindset, ability to structure information and dive deeper when it is needed;
• Solid knowledge of main traffic types and its tracking.
• Solid knowledge of key product metrics, experience in building funnels and making recommendations based on them;
• Proficiency in SQL and Excel;
• Experience with Tableau.
Will be plus:
• Experience with Amplitude, AppsFlyer, GA is a plus;
• Experience with Python is a plus;
• Experience with AWS is a plus.
• Work with marketing team and help them to make correct data-informed decisions;
• Identify reporting needs, manage priorities and assess data readiness;
• Work with data sources and data flows to ensure accuracy, validity, and data integrity;
• Improve data gathering flows to include information that is relevant for building product analytics systems and further reporting.
• Work in an international IT product ecosystem;
• Opportunity for career and professional growth;
• Ability to involve your ideas and developments;
• Training at the expense of the ecosystem;
• Paid vacation (24 days);
• Paid sick leave;
• 4 days off;
• Days of personal events;
• Medical insurance;
• Free English courses.