• 2+ years on similar position in betting/gambling field;
• Strong communication, negotiation and interpersonal skills;
• Upper-Intermediate business oriented English, both written and oral;
• Proactive, result-driven approach;
• Ability to work in a high-pressure fast-growing global company;
• Readiness to travel (if needed).
Will be plus:
• Existing portfolio of payment providers.
• Day to day communications with payment providers;
• Negotiating with existing and potential providers on conditions, offers and terms;
• Resolving issues and handling queries connected to payments operational activity;
• Analysing and determining most efficient solutions for a particular geo or payment method;
• Supporting all stages of PSP onboarding: from intro to going live;
• Planning in accordance to business inquiries and subsequent reporting.
• Work in an international IT product ecosystem;
• Opportunity for career and professional growth;
• Ability to involve your ideas and developments;
• Training at the expense of the company;
• Paid vacation (24 days);
• Paid sick leave;
• 4 days off;
• Days of personal events;
• Medical insurance;
• Free English courses.