• Being a People Partner for technical teams, supporting employees throughout their entire life cycle through HR processes;
• Supporting management team by translating their business plans and goals into the human resource capabilities needed;
• Working collaboratively with the recruitment team to provide support to the recruitment and selection process including involvement in interviewing candidates;
• Addressing employee relations issues effectively and pragmatically, assessing the risk and commercial implications of employee related business decisions;
• Supporting managers in performance management initiatives and restructuring where necessary and other people processes;
• Providing insightful data to guide decision making and providing proactive solutions — health checks results, analytics, feedbacks;
• Communication with emploeeys in the inner channels (news, welcoming newcommers, transfer/anniversary/wedding/birthday greetings, etc);
• Creating new ideas for strengthening the employer’s corporate culture and brand;
• Taking part in development, implementation, and updating of policies and procedures;
• Ensuring that all employee and HR records are accurate and up to date;
• Preparation and maintenance of HR reports.
• 2 years of hands-on experience experience in HR IT (full employee lifecycle);
• Experience in building inner channels of communication;
• Experience in improving the employer’s brand;
• Experience with Jira or HRM systems or tech-savvy and able to get to grips with them quickly;
• Spoken Upper-intermediate+ level of English preferably (there is written and verbal communication with English speaking foreign colleagues);
• Positive and open-minded style of communication;
• Good analytical and problem solving skills.
Will be plus:
• Working in a large multinational company.
• A job in an international product company;
• Career and professional growth;
• Ability to fully realize your potential, ideas and groundwork;
• Decent wages;
• A plethora of trainings at company’s expenses;
• (Annual) paid leave (24 days) and sick leave;
• Medical insurance;
• English language lessons at company’s expenses.