About the company:
SundaySky is leading the video revolution. Our platform unleashes the power of video for every organization by making it easier to produce, distribute, and optimize at scale. We live in a digital-first world, where video is the preferred way to consume content. However, organizations fail to leverage video as a strategic communication medium because it’s too costly to create, manage, and scale. Video has historically required specialized skill-sets, custom assets, lots of time and money to produce, and unfortunately, it comes with a short shelf-life.
SundaySky is transforming customer experience and engagement for the world’s most demanding brands, enabling them to deliver video-powered experiences that forge meaningful connections and compel consumer action.
Our R&D teams are responsible for building the systems that generate millions of engaging personalized real-time videos, as well as the tools and services used to design, measure, and automatically optimize the videos.
We are looking for a Full Stack Developer to produce scalable software solutions. You’ll be part of a cross-functional team that’s responsible for the full software development life cycle, from conception to deployment.
As a Full Stack Developer, you should be comfortable around both front-end and back-end coding languages, development frameworks and third-party libraries. You should also be a team player with a knack for visual design and utility.
If you’re also familiar with Agile methodologies, we’d like to meet you.
• Work with development teams and product managers to
ideate software solutions.
• Design client-side and server-side architecture.
• Build the front-end of applications through appealing visual design.
• Develop and manage well-functioning databases and applications.
• Write effective APIs.
• Test software to ensure responsiveness and efficiency.
• Troubleshoot, debug and upgrade software.
• Build features and applications with a mobile responsive design.
• Write technical documentation.
• Be Independent and takes ownership.
• High level of English :B2+ (Speaking and writing).
• At least 2 years of development experience,preferably in full-stack positions.
• Excellent knowledge of software and application design and architecture
• 2+ years’ experience with Node.js
• 2+ years’ experience with React.js
• Great with multitasking and self-learning.
• Passionate about web applications and cloud development.
• A proactive team player with great personal skills — it’s all about
team work for us!
Nice to Have:
• Experience with AWS cloud platform — (advantage)
• Experience with CI/CD and test automation — (advantage)
What you can expect:
• Company & Team Events.
• Book Club.
• Online Education.
• Football Team, Running Team, Gym subscription.
• English Lessons.
• Life and Health Insurance.
• Paid Vacations.
• Play Area.
• Professional Conferences, Retains incentive programs.